Pacific Capital Cities Forum (PCCF)
The Pacific Capital Cities Forum (PCCF) brings together mayors and local government administrative heads of Pacific capital cities to identify the critical issues facing their main urban centres.. The PCCF was conceptualised in 2007 and formalised through the signing of a Memorandum of Understanding by members at its annual meeting in October 2009.
Current membership of the Forum is:
- Funafuti Town, Tuvalu (through the Funafuti Town Council)
- Honiara City, Solomon Islands (through the Honiara City Council)
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea (through the National Capital District Commission)
- Port Vila, Vanuatu (through the Port Vila Municipal Council)
- Betio Town, Kiribati (through the Betio Town Council)